Posted 6 days ago
We’re hiring Food & Beverage Servers to join the pre-opening team at the new Stanley Park Brewing Restaurant & Brew Pub located at the Beach Avenue entrance to Stanley Park and scheduled to open later this year.
We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. At The Joseph Richard Group, we have an exciting growth plan that creates unlimited opportunity, while you are the one controlling your hospitality journey. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted team.
– Provide guest with an exceptional dining experience from start to finish
– Take drink and food orders in a timely manner
– Ensure drink and food quality is to the highest standard
– Ensure guest is aware of all current JRG promotions
– Handle cash and credit cards in a responsible and timely manner
– Assist with daily and weekly environment cleaning and upkeep
– Uphold all standards set forth by JRG and implement the 18 steps of service
– A positive, can-do attitude
– Ability to multitask
– Strong communication skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Passion for customer service excellence
– Engaging and energetic team player
– Serving it Right Certification
– Relevant hospitality industry experience
– Competitive within the industry
– Dental & Medical Benefits (for eligible employees)
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André “Joseph” Bourque and Ryan “Richard” Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people-loving staff. Find out more about the Restaurant & Brew Pub here https://www.stanleyparkbrewing.com/brewpub/
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Date Available: May 16th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Marie Wynne
Contact Position: Manager
A new restaurant experience that celebrates the spirit of the park with good food and great craft beer brewed on site.
Small Batch Innovation Brewing: fully contained: no extension to building footprint, and no venting of smells to the outside.
Restaurant: family friendly and offering a full-service west coast casual menu, thoughtfully designed to complement the beers brewed on site.
Retail Space: to facilitate sales of unique beers brewed on site in small batches; as well as locally sourced Stanley Park Brewing merchandise. Located inside the restaurant, not through Concession area.
Private Functions: a unique venue for corporate and family events, limited only to the licensed spaces; adhering to noise and operating hour by-laws.
Education: offer beer training, brewery tours and education programs.