Posted 6 days ago
We’re hiring a Retail Manager to join the pre-opening team at the new Stanley Park Brewing Restaurant & Brew Pub located at the Beach Avenue entrance to Stanley Park and scheduled to open later this year.
We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. At The Joseph Richard Group, we have an exciting growth plan that creates unlimited opportunity, while you are the one controlling your hospitality journey. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted team.
– Oversee the retail business for Stanley Park Brewing products
– Manage inventory and pricing
– Hire a retail team
– Manage guest purchases and inquiries
– Maximize profitability and meeting sales target
– Motivate the team maximize revenues
– Maintain financial reports
– Ensure exceptional customer service is given
– Excellent craft beer knowledge
– Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
– Ability to stay calm under pressure
– Energetic, team player with a passion for providing top quality customer service
– Strong organizational skills
– Previous retail management experience
– Competitive within the industry
– Dental & Medical Benefits for eligible employees
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André “Joseph” Bourque and Ryan “Richard” Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people-loving staff. Find out more about the Restaurant & Brew Pub here https://www.stanleyparkbrewing.com/brewpub/
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Date Available: May 15th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Marie Wynne
Contact Position: Manager
A new restaurant experience that celebrates the spirit of the park with good food and great craft beer brewed on site.
Small Batch Innovation Brewing: fully contained: no extension to building footprint, and no venting of smells to the outside.
Restaurant: family friendly and offering a full-service west coast casual menu, thoughtfully designed to complement the beers brewed on site.
Retail Space: to facilitate sales of unique beers brewed on site in small batches; as well as locally sourced Stanley Park Brewing merchandise. Located inside the restaurant, not through Concession area.
Private Functions: a unique venue for corporate and family events, limited only to the licensed spaces; adhering to noise and operating hour by-laws.
Education: offer beer training, brewery tours and education programs.