Posted 6 days ago
We’re hiring Line Cooks & Prep Cooks to join the team at The Study Public House! Come by and introduce yourself or apply online.
Be a part of one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in British Columbia as recognized by Business in Vancouver. We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. While our exciting growth plan will create unlimited opportunity, you will be the one controlling your hospitality journey. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted staff. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential. As such, our Sous Chef training program is designed to create the next wave of corporate chefs, through monthly seminars and on site training.
– Report directly to Sous Chef, Head Chef
– Prepare and cook menu items to specifications
– Maintain food quality
– Handle food while maintaining sanitation standards
– Daily cleaning and upkeep of work environment
– Set & restock service stations
– Food Safe Level 1
– Attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to multitask under pressure
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Willingness to learn and maintain positive and professional attitude
– Understanding various cooking methods, equipment and procedures
– Previous experience in culinary is favourable but not required
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André “Joseph” Bourque and Ryan “Richard” Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded individuals.
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Date Available: June 11th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Marie Wynne
Contact Position: Manager
Located at the heart of the Simon Fraser University Burnaby Campus, The Study Public House seats 320 along with an expansive patio with views from Burnaby Mountain. Your space to unwind and create memorable experiences, we come together to inspire inclusivity and foster lasting friendships for students, staff, faculty and our UniverCity community. Our menu features local, craft, made-from-scratch products, traditional fare and tasty classics. We’ll handle your meals, so you can be in the moment and enjoy your time on campus.