Posted 13 days ago
• Serving It Right Certification
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect section upon arrival for debris and cleanliness of tables
• Sign in on POS
• Sign for Float from bartender
• Check with Manager for any reservations or special assignments
• Service sections according to assignments
• Solicit sales from patrons and order at Service Bar
• Post all Food orders on POs
• Bus tables during slow periods
• At end of shift run Server Sales Analysis and make deposit for food sales, give to Manager
• Inform Security and Manager of any patrons who have had their limit
• Have manager inspect your section before you sign out
• Submit cashout to manager
Date Available: October 11th, 2018
Compensation: Mini + Tips
Requirements: Be a Responsible Server, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Ray Galang
Contact Position: GM
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Great! If you’re outgoing, hard-working and fun-loving, we want to talk to you. We’re always on the lookout for motivated, team-players willing to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have an outstanding experience each and every visit.
Whether you are looking for a position in the front of house, the back of house or management, our focus is on guest experience and on having fun. We take the last point seriously and encourage our team members to realize that a winning guest experience and fun go hand in hand, they enhance the visit for everyone involved.
Located right on Burnaby’s busy Kingsway, this is a Pub location. All the fun, food and drink you love. Minors are welcome until 10pm if be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 19 years or older.