Posted 15 days ago
We are looking for a talented person who is passionate about cooking, preparing delicious meals and has excellent customer service. This person will be responsible for the writing, preparation & service of our weekly breakfast and lunch menus at our cafe located in Burnaby. If you are fun, creative, energetic, motivated, positive, and willing to learn and share knowledge, you are the person that we are looking for!
• Create a weekly menu for breakfast and lunch, including a selection of wraps, sandwiches, soups, hot entrees and pasta • Prepare and serve all products daily • Cook using all cooking methods such as sauteing, grilling, roasting, frying, baking, poaching, steaming, stewing, braising, smoking etc • Sauce and amazing soup making is a must • Maintaining a standard of food quality in accordance to the guide line provided by the Sous-Chefs and Chef • Maintaining order and rotation of food in main kitchen refrigerators and dry storages • Ensuring a clean, organized work station and area • Interacting with clients on a daily basis
The right candidate will possess:
• 1 year experience minimum
• Valid Food Safe Certificate
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Availability to work from Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
The Caterer Inc started in 2014 in Vancouver and since then, we have grown to serve 7 communities across Vancouver and North Vancouver.
We are located in Burnaby, near Production Way Skytrain Station. Our team is made up of members from different nationalities around the world, creating a rich environment with global knowledge. We have multiple departments in our kitchen and this allows us to offer growth within the business. Our environment is loving, creative, and team spirited. We are opened 7 days a week and our hours are flexible.