Posted 23 days ago
Assists with supervising Food and Beverage (F&B)/culinary daily operations, and monitors compliance with all F&B policies, standards, and procedures. . Assists in the ordering of F&B supplies, cleaning supplies, and uniforms. Supervises staffing levels to verify that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met. Manages day-to-day operations, monitors quality, and standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis. Maintains the operating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Managing Day-to-Day Operations
• Assists in the ordering of Food and Beverage (F&B) supplies, cleaning supplies and uniforms.
• Assists with supervising daily F&B/culinary shift operations and monitors compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
• Supports and supervises an effective monthly self inspection program.
• Operates all department equipment as necessary and reports malfunctions.
• Supervises staffing levels to verify that guest service, operational needs, and financial objective are met.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
• Maintains the operating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
• Celebrates and fosters decisions that result in successes as well as failures.
• Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to verify understanding.
• Coordinates cleaning program in all F&B areas (e.g.,General clean), identifying trends and making recommendation for improvements.
• Follows property specific second effort and recovery plan.
• Stays readily available/approachable for all team members.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the brand specific service culture.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Manages day-to-day operations, monitors quality, and standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Stays readily available/approachable for all guests.
• Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
• Responds in a timely manner to customer service department request.
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Performs hourly job function if necessary.
• Extends professionalism and courtesy to team members at all times.
• Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress report.
• Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
Following an extensive renovation within the Delta Grand Okanagan, a new waterfront patio restaurant was born – OAK+CRU Social Kitchen & Wine Bar.
Located on the lakefront in the heart of downtown Kelowna, Oak + Cru draws its inspiration from the freshest ingredients of the Okanagan Valley, which includes over 200 wineries and many local purveyors and artisans.