Posted 22 days ago
We are searching for committed proactive Bar Manager who would participate to re-create an exciting and busy environment. The Bar Manager will promote and grow the Business, hire and train the Staff, and ensure Patrons receive excellent drinks, food and service. To succeed as a Bra Manager, you should be observant and can think critically and efficiently. The Bar Manager is a skilled communicator with excellent problem-solving, observation, and interpersonal skills. Committed to the success of the Bar is paramount to this position.
- Managing the Business aspect of the Bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory, reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Hiring and training stars, to provide excellent service to our Patrons.
- Creating effective schedules to ensure the Bar is well-staffed during peak hours, Business before personal leisure.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety control.
- Participating in the planning and execution of private events.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for our Patrons, firmly diffusing and de-escalate situations.
- Be a Leader!