Posted 15 days ago
Casual dining and craft beer offerings in a comfortable setting, our locations blend decades of hospitality experience with neighbourhood vibes. We aim to make every guest a regular, offering modern takes on classic comfort food, rotating selections of local beers, classic and seasonal cocktails, all the games on our big screens, and music that matches the mood.
We welcome expressions of interest for the General Manager role, which entails overall fiscal and cultural leadership of the location, aligned with our values and strategic priorities. As GM, your key contributions include:
- maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment for our staff and guests
- leading the team from a coaching mindset; building trust and an "all hands in" philosophy
- being present to support operations and ongoing staff development, including recognizing great potential and performance
- driving revenue and controlling costs through detailed understanding of our offerings, audience, seasonal opportunities
- ensuring a reliably excellent experience for everyone in the room
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a busy pub environment at a leadership level (ideally 3-5 years in a management role), and be committed to a hands-on approach, including serving, bartending and otherwise leading by example.
The role holder can expect a competitive salary plus performance incentives, gratuities where applicable, and extended health benefits, as well as some great company perks. In addition, we offer ongoing professional growth opportunities through our brand new leadership development program.
We are a local pub and restaurant backed up with first-rate support resources (marketing, accounting, HR and 30+ years in operational experience) - the best of both worlds for an experienced hospitality leader!
Expected start date: 2022-01-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year