Posted 5 days ago
Greets customers and serves food and beverage orders in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Greets all customers, applies suggestive selling techniques, records orders, ensures prompt placement of orders, follows up to ensure customer satisfaction and removes unneeded dishes and utensils (i.e. follow the complete service cycle and expectations).
• Prepares appetizers, desserts and beverages for customers.
• Greets and seats customers in the order in which they arrive and introduce feature of the day.
• Collects payment from customers in accordance with established cash handling procedures.
• Clears remaining items from tables; cleans and presets tables; cleans and presets tables.
• Performs cleaning and stocking duties as assigned.
• Periodically assists other service personnel.
• Resolves customer complaints and notifies management of any complaints received.
Customer are greeted and served food and beverages in a pleasant and courteous manner, following company service cycle, service expectations and timing standards.
• Must be 19 years old or older.
• Must be able to observe and differentiate between monetary denominations.
• Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared and presented in accordance with company requirements.
• Ability to communicate with customers.
• Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area.
• Lifts and carries food trays weighing up to 25 lbs.
• Must have “Serve It Right” certificate.