Posted 11 days ago
• Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Monitors Bakery and Pastry standards in all outlets and banquets.
• Checks incoming ingredients ensuring that all merchandise is in accordance with order sheets and receiving records.
• Ensures orderly handling of all raw products and checks that quantities prepared are according to recipes and plate specifications.
• Prepares and supervises daily mise en place and ensures that all sections are supplied with fresh and high quality products based on anticipated business levels.
• Frequently verifies that only fresh products are used in Bakery and Pastry preparation.
• Frequently tastes bakery and pastry products in all outlets and be demanding and critical when it comes to Food and Beverage quality.
Indian Fusion Pastry chef - A unique concept.
Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities
Develops, designs, or creates new ideas and items for Pastry Kitchen.
Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
Maintains food preparation handling and corr either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
Location : Surrey