Posted 25 days ago
Xango is looking for a reliable and highly motivated individual to join their growing team as a Restaurant Manager. If interested, please apply with your EightSix Profile.
• Restaurant Manager will ensure company policy and Standards are followed.
*Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
• Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
• Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
• The Restaurant Manager will provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
• Ensure food quality and availability.
• Prepare cash floats and cashing out servers and bartenders
• Order and supervise alcoholic beverage purchasing
• Complete all tasks assigned by management
• 2+ years of managerial experience preferred
• Extensive knowledge of liquors and wines
• Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Passion for the business and compassion for people.
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
• Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
• Able to legally work in Canada
• Ability to work flexible hours, days, shifts including holidays
If interested, please apply with your EightSix Profile (with your resume uploaded). While we thank the applicants for their interest, please note that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Liberty Entertainment Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Date Available: November 15th, 2019
Compensation: TBD based on Experience
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Human Resources Manager
Located in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District, Arcane fuses sophisticated Baroque undertones with modern design and state-of-the-art sound, lighting and visual effects. With a 4K display spanning 30 feet across the interior as a backdrop for exotic performers, this venue is shrouded in mystery, laced with drama, and immediately captivating. Juxtaposed yet balanced in both design and atmosphere, Arcane can only be understood by few. The 8,000 square foot space contains an elegance that has permeated throughout Liberty Group’s illustrious portfolio. A bohemian-inspired lounge provides an unimposing chill upon entry, while the nightclub area accommodates a more upbeat vibe. Arcane also features a secluded 2,000 square foot patio that will serve as an oasis in the heart of the city.
Arcane offers an extensive selection of top-shelf spirits and signature cocktails by Liberty Group’s award-winning Corporate Mixologist, Oliver Stern. VIP bottle service areas also present a world-class experience for larger parties and groups.