Posted 9 days ago
CIBO Wine Bar at King Street West is currently looking for highly motivated individuals as a Support staff. If interested, please submit your resume.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate food orders to guarantee timely and efficient delivery to guests
- Assists the kitchen and service staff as needed to maintain the highest level of food quality, presentation, and timing to optimize the guests dining experience.
- Polish all glassware and flatware.
- Assist in receiving and stocking supplies/products.
-General dish area organization.
-Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts
• Must be Smart Serve Certified
• Positive high energy individual
• Demonstrates the ability to follow directions and meet deadlines
• Must be able to work legally in Canada
Cibo Wine Bar is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Cibo Wine Bar brings authentic rustic Italian flare blended with a vibrant nightlife and has become the new hot spot in the stylish King West neighbourhood of Toronto.
This Italian restaurant and wine bar, created by the Liberty Entertainment Group, offers traditional Italian fare in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The attention to detail is flawless and the food delicious.
The menu offers guests a true taste of Italian cuisine, featuring both traditional classics and modern staples. Like the food, the space itself is warm and inviting with stone + glass walls, rustic wood finishes, exposed brick and butcher block table tops. This rustic elegance makes Cibo ideal for a casual relaxed meal yet sophisticated enough for a special night out.