Posted 14 days ago
CIBO Wine Bar is currently looking to hire a highly motivated individual as a Restaurant Manager. If you are interested and meet the following qualifications, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback
- Responding to customer complaints
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations
- Preparing cash floats and cashing out servers and bartenders
- Ordering and managing alcoholic beverages in the restaurant
- Complete any other job related tasks assigned by the management
- 3+ years of restaurant managerial experience
- Strong customer service background and communication skills
- Ability to train and delegate
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, nights and holidays
- Must be able to work legally in Canada
Liberty Entertainment Group is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Date Available: December 15th, 2019
Compensation: TBD based on experience
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Yitz
Cibo is the biggest and newest Italian restaurant in the Uptown Yonge Street area. Created by Liberty Entertainment Group, this bold and beautiful 10,000 sq ft space is a blend of old world rustic and modern industrial chic. HAND-MADE TRADITIONAL ITALIAN CIBO... a true taste of authentic southern cooking fresh made amongst patrons at the 40ft open kitchen counter.
2500 BOTTLES OF VINO in a soaring two-story award-winning wine room equipped w/ harnessed wine angel to retrieve your favorite bottle. From Cibo's INDUSTRIAL CHIC vibrant bar area to the casual Yonge Street patio, every corner turned offers a distinctly different experience. This celebrated restaurant would not be complete without original artwork from renowned artist Mr. Brainwash. When on Yonge Street, this space cannot be missed!