Posted 26 days ago
• Maintain the general ledgers and financial statements of the Restaurant. Conduct verification of financial transactions and procedures. Balance books on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Utilize computerized bookkeeping system to track all financial records, accounts receivable and payable.
• Inform the Management team of any discrepancies found during reconciliation. Present reports to the Executive team about budget control and expectations.
• Prepare salary payments for staff, calculate income, deductions, and contributions. Prepare payments for partners, utility service companies and all government forms such as remittance, pension, and workers compensation.
• Reconcile accounts. Prepare the trial balance of books. Post journal entries
• Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
• Prepare tax returns. T4, T4A, GST/HST, and other bookkeeping services as well as the corporate taxes of the Restaurant.
Location: 14 Duncan Street, Toronto
2+years of experience
Grace O’Malley’s is everything you would expect from an Irish Pub & Restaurant and so much more. Gracie’s offers an enticing classic pub menu for both lunch and dinner and has party menus and platters for every budget. Let us assist you with planning your next party or corporate event.
Join us for SOCIAL HOUR for that well deserved after work cocktail.
Come in and enjoy your favourite local and international sports event or make a date for a pre or post theatre dinner.
And, be sure to join us every Thursday through Saturday where we are proud to present some of the best LIVE ENTERTAINMENT “bar-bands” from Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and the East Coast.