Posted 15 days ago
We are looking for highly-motivated and experienced Servers to join our exciting, fast-paced team! As a Server, you’ll be the face of our restaurants and responsible for our customers’ experiences.
- Have knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Preps section and readies for service
- Guides each guest through the menu, offering suggestions that cater to the guests needs
- Be mindful and ensure that each order sent to the kitchen takes into account any dietary or allergy restrictions
- Pace each course and keep lines of communication open with the kitchen chef or expediter
- Read each table and guest and anticipate their needs
- Perform table maintenance by clearing courses as necessary; replacing utensils; ensuring water glasses stay full; being present and aware in order to assist with any spills or special requests
- Deliver check and process payment in a timely manner, thank guests and ask that they return
- Participate in running side work throughout the shift, running food/drinks, assisting in pre-bussing tables, sweeping floors, helping teammates
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience in a luxury or fast-paced environment
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Smart Serve certified
Project X is a new, luxury hospitality experience in partnership with Honeycomb Hospitality, Food Dudes and, Harlo Entertainment.
These groups are industry leaders for some of Toronto's favourite lifestyle and hospitality brands, including: Baro Toronto, Petty Cash, The Loft On King, Dasha Toronto, Wildflower, The Citizen, Rasa, Sara, Clay, Pantry, Blondies and more!