Posted 10 days ago
Don Alfonso is actively looking for reliable, efficient and highly motivated Dishwashers to join our growing team. If you meet the qualifications, please attach your resume and note only successful candidates will be contacted.
• Wash, rinse and sanitize kitchen equipment such as dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, utensils and all necessary tools and equipment for kitchen and restaurant use.
• Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
• Maintain the cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls as well as shelves in the kitchen area.
• Assist with kitchen deliveries including proper storage, organization, and rotation of products.
• Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation and must be inventoried.
• Must arrive to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work.
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a highly motivated individual
• Must be flexible with shift work hours
• Prior experience an asset
• Must be able to perform physically under pressure
• Must be able to handle a warm working environment
• Must be able to operate, lift, push and pull equipment
• Must be legally able to work in Canada
Don Alfonso welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Created in partnership with hospitality icon Nick Di Donato of the Liberty Entertainment Group, Don Alfonso 1890 Toronto is the first North American location of world renowned Michelin Star Chefs Alfonso and Ernesto Iaccarino’s Don Alfonso 1890. It is located in the historic Consumer’s Gas Building of 1852 on Toronto Street; in the heart of the Financial District in downtown Toronto.
Showcasing the incredible cuisine of Chef Ernesto Iaccarino and the wonderful fresh flavors of the Amalfi coast, Don Alfonso 1890 is an internationally recognized award-winning concept with locations in Sant’Agata, Amalfi Coast, Italy; Levello, Basilicata, Italy; Helena Bay, New Zealand; Macau, China and now Toronto. Don Alfonso 1890’s cuisine is characterized by its modernity, Mediterranean flare and the exceptional quality of the raw materials used.
The space is designed to evoke a sense of elegance and sophistication and acts as a canvas for the food it presents. Every detail, every piece of furniture has been crafted from finest materials, many of which were imported directly from Italy. The centerpiece of the dining room is “Crane” by renowned artist Philippe Pasqua. The one of a kind piece offers a unique juxtaposition to the elegance of its surroundings with a contemporary conversation piece. The interior walls at Don Alfonso 1890 are made complete with two original works by Toronto born artist, Daniel Mazzone.