Posted 13 days ago
BierCraft is looking for Shift Leaders to join the team at BierCraft Wesbrook!
BierCraft is an undeniably crafted beer experience. From the best in Belgians to the best in Craft, we curate remarkable offerings in an environment that welcomes you just as you are.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic beer lovers with relevant experience to join the BierCraft team. We believe our restaurants are only as good as our incredible staff, where we look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential in their hospitality journey. We love incredible beer experiences as much as we love our relationships. We enjoy together. We indulge together. And we have fun while we do it!
We are searching for experienced industry leaders to join our growing team. If you feel that you are ready to transition into a leadership role and eagerly take on responsibilities, BierCraft is the place for you.
- Support management team daily through oversight of daily or nightly operations. Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make decisions reflected in the importance of guest experience. Ensure guest expectations are exceeded in all areas of food, service, hospitality and environment.
- Supervise the restaurant team in absence of upper management members. Ensure maximization of profitability by ensuring correct pouring, recipes and plating standards are followed.
- Shift management: Conduct schedule to sales forecasts and budget awareness, maintaining shifts accordingly. Completion of daily reports, logs, and other administrative requirements.
- Staff development: Active role in developing members of the team and enforcement of excellent service and hospitality. Hold all staff members accountable for service standards, performance and expectations.
- Ensure completion of opening, closing, and weekly duties in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with guests to build strong guest interactions and retention.
- Support and influence of Marketing initiatives and programs run by BierCraft.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive work environment, through which maintains favourable working relationships with all company employees to promote a cooperative and efficient workplace.
Thank you to all applicants, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Every great neighbourhood needs a public house, and Biercraft delivers that and a whole lot more. With more than 120 craft beers in stock, and 32 beers on tap, the craft revolution is amply represented here. Biercraft has a special emphasis on Belgian beers, but strong representation from local brews. Meanwhile, the menu is also excellent, serving up fresh and local fare over weekend brunch (solid classics like eggs benny, waffles), lunch (homemade burgers, soups, sandwiches and their signature mussels), and dinner, which features a French-inspired bistro menu.
Every Biercraft location is different, and this one is expressly designed for Wesbrook Village, with a nice big patio facing Norman Mackenzie square, and plenty of room at the bar, as well as a 55-seat dining room. It even has its own logo totem: the bison, a signature of this location.