Posted 12 days ago
We are very excited to be opening our second location in Vancouver in beautiful English Bay. The new location is situated in the heart of the west end, across from English Bay beach and situated in the old Boat House location.
• An innovative leader with a strong business acumen
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• An expert communicator who thrives on building relationships with guests, suppliers and team members
• A master of training and development
• Fun, goal oriented and passionate about your career
• Professional and enthusiastic to learn new skills and bring what you already know to make our team stronger
• Looking to further your career in a young company and be challenged to continually develop your skill set
• A sense of humour is a must
• A leader with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
* Restaurant opening experience is a must!
About the career opportunity:
This is a Senior Management position in the restaurant, with responsibility for both the operation of the Front of House and Kitchen, revenue and profitability of the business. This role entails working side by side with the General Manager to ensure the successful operations of the restaurant.
This position maintains active control over the execution of all aspects of the operating system. An individual in this position oversees hiring, scheduling, purchasing, prep, drink and meal production, cleanliness, upkeep, food handling and safety for the entire operation. The position includes oversight of our management team alongside the General Manager. All team members report to this individual, either directly or through other members of the management team.
This individual must be a strong leader at all times and able to direct efforts of others ongoing. Multi-tasking, organization, and awareness are essential. This person leads by example with the company’s “Impactful Leadership” philosophy. This individual also works effectively without supervision at all times, and has a well-developed sense of business acumen. Performance is based on recruiting, selection, training and development of team members and management positions.
CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant located in the historic Salt Building in the heart of Olympic Village. With a focus on using fresh, local ingredients whenever possible, all menu items are handcrafted in house to provide the freshest food possible. With 140 taps, CRAFT is proud to offer Canada’s largest selection of draft beer along with an extensive list of wine, cocktails and spirits.
Come as you are! The welcoming atmosphere is created by our friendly staff, vintage architectural design, great music and flat screen TV’s. CRAFT Beer Market is the perfect place for brunch, lunch, dinner, to celebrate a special occasion or gather your friends to watch the game.