Posted 28 days ago
Dockside Restaurant is currently hiring for the position of: Restaurant Service Manager
1 year experience in the same or a similar role
• Energetic Team Leader with the ability to motivate team to produce accurate, complete and quality work
• Attention to detail, takes initiative, has a hands-on approach
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment; works well under pressure
• Able to build positive rapport with team and guests
• Incredible communication, organization and interpersonal skills
• The ability to delegate efficiently, excellence in communication and the ability to handle situations that require you to keep your cool
• Keep team members and guests safe and sound, advocating for a safe and healthy work environment.
Ability to work restaurant operating hours (weekends, nights and holidays), scheduling flexibility is a bonus as we are open 365 days a year!
This position is an active hands on floor position with the expectation of participating in all aspects of service as required.
TO WORK FOR US: You MUST have a valid proof of Social Insurance Number, and be legal to work in Canada with proof as a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Residence or Valid Work Permit.
If you believe you are the right fit for the position, please reply to this advert with your resume and cover letter. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.