Posted 19 days ago
Casual/ On-Call| Flexible schedule|
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic Chef De Partie for our Mulberry PARC in Burnaby.
Chef De Partie Responsibilities:
- Prepare meals in accordance with the established menus and standards for portion control and quality plate presentation;
- Provide creative input to menus, food preparation methods and special event menus;
- Receive and put away all food and supplies, doing so in a safe and efficient manner;
- Ensure the kitchen operates at the highest level of sanitation and safety;
- Step into a leadership role when required.
Chef De Partie Skills and Experience:
- Formal training together with 3 years of experience in a similar position– Red Seal an asset;
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English with others;
- Successfully completed Food Safe I and WHMIS;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and provide leadership when required;
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and use good judgment;
If you’re seeking a meaningful opportunity that gives you a higher purpose and enhances the lives of seniors, say hello to a career at PARC Retirement Living. We’re proud to offer a work environment that fosters growth, team commitment, service excellence and respect for all.
Perks of the job:
- We're a Living Wage Certified employer
- Receive financial support to enhance your skills
- Enjoy meaningful work
- Enjoy flexible shifts and no late nights