Posted 17 days ago
Tap & Barrel Olympic Village is looking for leaders!
We are on the hunt for experienced, forward-thinking and dynamic Leaders to join our team. Joining our team offers a chance to help in shaping a rapidly growing brand as well as an unparalleled opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
Our first location is located along the seawall in False Creek with sweeping city and mountain views. We have 500 seats with 350 of those seats on the patio in the summer!
Tap & Barrel’s goal is to become a main attraction in a growing community. We strive to do that by offering great locations serving locally sourced comfort food and pouring over 60 taps of premium craft beer and boutique wine…all exclusively from BC!
1. Industry leading compensation for those seeking to be in leadership roles.
2. Growing brand with plenty of future growth opportunities!
3. Progressive food menu designed to perfectly articulate and complement our proprietary tapping system which offers seasonal, exclusive and custom collaborations with local breweries and wineries.
Apply today and see if Tap & Barrel is the next step in your career!
The first Tap & Barrel, located in the heart of Olympic Village on the False Creek Seawall. If working outdoors on a sun-drenched waterfront patio sounds like your ideal summer, look no further. Our location boasts large lower and upper level patios with unobstructed views of False Creek, Science World, BC Place & Rogers Arena.
PERKS OF WORKING AT TAP & BARREL
• Companywide Food Discount - includes TAPshack, BREWHALL, and Bridges
• Comfortable Dress Code - wear sneakers, jeans, and tees!
• Training + Education
• Fun Work + Team Environment
• Growth Opportunities
We are looking for energetic and hardworking individuals with a strong appreciation for guest service. An ideal team member is passionate about local food and beverages, but ultimately, passionate about people. If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our tribe!