Who Are we:
"Atai Bistro is a French-Moroccan inspired kitchen rooted in tradition, experiences and hospitality. We celebrate a philosophy of 'coming together' in the way we prepare and serve our food, amongst a space that strikes the perfect balance between the coziness of a French bistro and the vibrancy of Morocco."
We are looking for a Brunch Barista to add to the ATAI team.
In cooperation with the senior management team the bar tender will oversee all bar operations including ensuring product and service standards are met and implementing/maintaining procedures to ensure operational efficiency.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate guests on menu items; make recommendations to guests upon request
- Pour beer & wine
- Assist guests in entering all orders into the iPad/computer system
- Mix ingredients for all drinks, including cocktails
- Keep a spotless working environment through regular cleaning and sanitizing & monitor
cleanliness and hygiene of bar area
- Aid in moving and installing kegs of beer, CO2 tanks, and soda mixes
- Communicate any product runouts, equipment issues, or quality of service problems to
the MOD immediately
- promote and practice compliance with fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and
- check stock is correctly rotated and stored to reduce wastage
- oversee the bar display to maximize functionality and attractiveness
- open and close venue in accordance with company policy/procedure
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have cocktail bar experience
- Exude positivity and possess a welcoming and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and willing to go the extra mile
- Desire to be a part of a team
- Certification of Spirits is preferred
- $17 per hour
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: ATAI is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. ATAI encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
A PERUVIAN-INSPIRED KITCHEN
Mira finds its inspiration from the bold flavours of Peru’s culinary culture. The menu offers a creative and contemporary take on authentic dishes with wide selections of the freshest seafood and meats made into a variety of ceviches, tiraditos and anticuchos.
The bar, with its smoky mirrors and dim lights sets the tone for a unique pisco cocktail list that stays true to its Latin American roots while providing familiarity through a classic cocktail lens. A true feast for the senses. Escape to Mira for the evening, tucked away in the heart of Toronto’s King West.