We are passionate about building a world-class company culture and delivering an exceptional dining and customer experience. To achieve our goals, we understand that management is extremely important to ensure the business is successful. Creating regular clientele, training new staff, upholding company standards are just a few of the responsibilities you will be able to take on.
We’re looking for a new Venue Manager to join our fun and driven team and oversee current & future venues in one of Canada's busiest districts!
Hotel X is a new, luxury hospitality experience in partnership with Honeycomb Hospitality, Food Dudes and, Harlo Entertainment. These groups are industry leaders for some of Toronto's favourite lifestyle and hospitality brands, including Baro Toronto, Petty Cash, The Loft On King, Dasha Toronto, Wildflower, The Citizen, Rasa, Sara, Clay, Pantry, Blondies and more!
Reporting into our Director of Operations, you’ll provide partnership with your strong communication skills, upbeat personality and “hustle” mindset. Your leadership and coaching capabilities will be utilized while embodying our family culture. As a Nightlife Manager, you create a fun work environment and lead your team to success.
If we just described you then we encourage you to continue reading to learn exactly what your role will entail.
• Embody our company culture while adhering to set policies and standards
• Utilize excel to report on sales and HR-related stats
• Record daily logs and communicate outcomes and results to team
• Coach, develop, train and continuously support front line staff
• Actively promote your team and company success
• Help oversee club floor, flow and maintain guest experience
• Oversee and help execute service both on bar and bottle service departments
• Delivering superior guest experiences and ensuring absolute guest satisfaction
• Work alongside the Executive Chef to ensure flow of the heart of house
• Reach company goals in sales, service, quality and appearance of restaurant
• Addressing any customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner
• Maintaining labour budgets and COGs
• Driving sales through innovate entrepreneurship
• 3-5 years minimum experience in the restaurant industry (nightlife/hotel experience is must)
• 1-2 years minimum experience in managing venues with bottle service
• Passionate about the hospitality industry and committed to personal development
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to work in a dynamic team environment
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting tight timelines
• Willing to work after-hours to meet business needs
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining the Honeycomb Family. Due to a high volume of interested candidates, we will only be contacting those successful in the recruitment process.
Honeycomb Hospitality exists to provide the city's patron's with truly memorable and absolutely exceptional culinary and nightlife experiences.
Whether it's the result of partnerships with internationally renowned culinary heavyweights, or with nationally recognized nightlife impresarios; Honeycomb Hospitality and its team of unbelievably talented people are truly laser focused on creating memories for their guests that last a lifetime.
If you live to provide your guests with exceptional experiences and if you are looking for a new home where you can truly advance your career as a hospitality professional then we believe that we should meet.
Properties include Baro, Dasha & Petty Cash