EXPERIENCED LINE COOKS
Pinnacle Caterers exclusively services the executive suites, private boxes, and members’ clubs at Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, and Budweiser Stage.
We are also responsible for all food & beverage services at the OVO Training Centre and the TFC Training Centre.
We are recruiting for talented, dynamic, food centric, passionate, and dedicated candidates, with a preferred background in large quantity banquet & production cooking. We have several year-round, full-time opportunities available; however, part-time and event day positions are also available and can be discussed in further detail.
WHY JOIN US?
• Competitive wages
• Flexible scheduling (including single event & game day availability)
• Annual and Semi-Annual Staff Appreciation Events
• Exclusive Year-End SALE of Maple Leaf & Raptors merchandise (not open to the public)
• Prepare and cook food items in accordance with recipes and food specs provided
• Pay close attention to delivery times and ensure items go out to guests in the best possible manner
• Help with inventory when needed and stock/restock products
• Ensure proper rotation, labelling and dating of all products, and thoroughly document wasted product on waste sheets.
• Help with receiving new products and ensure to thoroughly check each item regarding freshness and an acceptable expiry/packaging date
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace
• Communicate effectively with management regarding inventory, food quantities and quality in prep, on the line and in holding
• Understand the safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils
• Maintain proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points
• Complete other tasks as required and be prepared to help in other areas of the kitchen as needed
• Minimum of four(4) years practical experience in a high volume kitchen
• Culinary school training is an asset
• Food Handler or Food Safe Certification, preferred
• Fluent in English (reading & writing)
• Must be able to work a minimum total of 16 hours per week