Boston Pizza Front & John Flagship location in downtown Toronto is gearing up for another Blue Jays season and we’re looking to grow our Back of House Kitchen Team! We are looking for motivated and energetic people who are ready to work in a fast-paced AND fun environment!
Reporting to the kitchen manager, the kitchen staff members will be responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to the Boston Pizza specifications and standards.
- Ensure that all meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes assembly manuals and charts
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts requires
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized at all times. Follow all requires checklists and cleaning schedules during and following your assigned shift
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment, identify equipment needs for food preparation and service
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Work well within a restaurant and team culture, perform efficiently during high volume peak periods
Must be eligible to work in the Canada