Part Time Concierge
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Concierge is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Concierge your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Responding to all resident and visitor enquiries as their first priority in a diplomatic manner, utilizing problem solving and complaint resolution skills and ensures all complaints are forwarded to the General Manager in writing.
• Promoting excellent customer service in all personal interactions with visitors, families, residents and team members.
• Greeting all visitors to the building and ensures that their needs are addressed in a pleasant and unhurried fashion and conducts mini tours in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Providing clerical and computer support to all managers as requested.
• Completing required records to support cash transactions related to the sale of guest and team member meal vouchers / tickets.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Completion of grade 12 education.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude and proven customer service skills through related work experience.
• Proven organizational skills and ability to multi task.
• Must demonstrate computer proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Bonus Points for having:
• Additional applied courses i.e. office administration preferred.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Overlooking the scenic valley of Pioneer Park, and surrounded by cultural attractions and green spaces, Doon Village Retirement Residence has something for everyone. Delve into the past in historic Doon Village with the grandkids, join friends on an excursion to St. Jacobs Village and Farmers Market, or spend quality time with your loved ones at either the Grand River or a nearby golf course. We’re a tight-knit community, the sort of place where everyone knows your name, and good friends are easily made.View Company