Cucina Buca at Yonge & St Clair is looking for passionate people to join our team! This is a great opportunity to be part of our growing team and help us run a great restaurant. We are looking for Chefs with a positive attitude in the kitchen, and who thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execute creative vision and deliver flawless production of pastries
• Ensure pastry offering is consistent and made according to the specs as developed by/ with the Chefs and Executive Chef.
• Uphold and represent the ethos of Buca where food quality is world class and is delivered to this standard consistently, without compromise.
• Work with the Chef and BOH team to ensure accurate and thorough completion of inventory.
• Additional responsibilities to be added as role evolves
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Experience in executing pastry for fine dining and italian restaurants is an asset
• Disciplined and dedicated approach to culinary skills
• Ability to work independently
• Passionate about Italian pastry
In Italian, Cucina means to cook and kitchen, but to us, Cucina means so much more. In 2022, we married Buca’s traditional approach with classical Italian recipes. Freshly sourced and high-quality ingredients find their way to your plate through a seasonal menu of familiar Italian flavour.