If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
We are seeking two full time Resident Attendant at the Aspira Riverbend Crossing Memory Care in Regina for the day shift!
The Resident Attendant is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Resident Attendant your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Answering all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service.
• Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment.
• Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health office and dining room as required.
• Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments.
• Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and reports any concerns / complaints to the supervisor.
• Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of six months of experience in a similar role.
• Current First Aid/CPR training.
• Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills.
• Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
• Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Aspira West Park Crossing Retirement Living is a memory care community that specializes in caring for those living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other forms of cognitive or memory impairment. Senior residents are immersed in a dedicated memory care environment with expert supportive care, targeted therapies, and enhanced activity programs so that they can enjoy their lives to the fullest. Aspira West Park Crossing Retirement Living is dedicated to providing our residents with specialized support in an environment that’s not only safe and secure, but joyful and loving.View Company