View and apply to some of the best part time jobs in Toronto across the restaurant, tourism and retail industries. Search 86network.com, the #1 restaurant job marketplace in Canada, for part time jobs at some of the leading restaurants in the GTA, including Amsterdam Brewhouse, Real Sports, Earls Restaurants, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Momofuku, plus many more.
Part time jobs are a great fit for students or those who like to work multiple jobs. The restaurant industry offers not only a flexible schedule but the opportunity to maximize your earnings through tips. Plus, part time jobs in the hospitality industry can easily turn into full time careers when your schedule opens up.
ATTN: Hiring Restaurant Managers for Amsterdam Brewery: Restaurant Division
Date: Monday, January 27th 2020
Location: Amsterdam BrewHouse, 245 Queens Quay West, South Building, Toronto, ON M5J 2K9
Our story begins back in 1986, with a vision of bringing unique beers, full of flavour, to the city of Toronto. It's a combination of good people, good ideas and good beer that has brought us to where we are today. We put just as much craft and care into our beer, as all the things that happen around it. It's a combination of fearless innovation, uncompromising individuals, and deep-rooted pride in the city of Toronto that has allowed us to create a different type of Beer Company, and a DAM GOOD one at that. We celebrate our excessive Toronto localism as the ‘original’. And we won’t stop trying new things that others wouldn’t or couldn’t dream of.
A 14,000-square-foot waterfront restaurant and retail venue, where craft beer and delectable food come together. Situated on the water's edge, Amsterdam BrewHouse is the perfect spot to enjoy the lakeside feel of the cottage, while staying in the city with a backdrop of Toronto's iconic skyline. Come to work every day in a historic building in the heart of the Harbourfront community.
We are growing! Amsterdam is looking to hire enthusiastic Front of House Managers who are passionate about people and are experts in providing the most memorable guest experiences. Someone that can lead with a positive attitude and demonstrate commitment to their team!
• Develops the ability to effectively run Front of House, and lead all shifts to brand standard
• Carry out and ensure that regular On-the-Job training is taking place to agreed standards
• Demonstrates exceptional energy and stamina; upholds the highest quality standards for food, beer, and service
• Provide a strong floor presence and visibility during all volume periods
• Carry out systematic checks of all Front of House areas for maintenance requirements, ensuring that these are completed without delay
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years experience in a managerial/supervisory/leadership role in a comparable restaurant/hospitality environment is preferred
• Excellent leadership capabilities, including the ability to motivate and inspire your team
• Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of guests and offer the appropriate options, and resolutions required.
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
• Required to work flexible hours inclusive of evenings, weekends & holidays.
Salary negotiable based on experience. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with us. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please direct your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Dedicated to our Craft.
We are Amsterdam.
We are a little bit different. And you know what, that’s something we will never apologize for.
We know that all brewers have stainless steel, equipment and trucks. We believe our difference is the people who use them. We celebrate our excessive Toronto localism as the ‘original’. And we won’t stop trying new things that others wouldn’t or couldn’t dream of.
A 14,000-square-foot waterfront restaurant and retail venue, where DAM good food, good beer, good people, and good ideas come together! Situated on the water's edge, Amsterdam BrewHouse is the perfect spot to enjoy the lakeside feel of the cottage, while staying in the city with a backdrop of Toronto's iconic skyline. Come to work every day in a historic building in the heart of the Harbourfront community. There is no better view in the city, and no better team to work with!