Tableau Bar Bistro is now accepting resumes from motivated candidates with a background in fine dining for the position of Restaurant Manager. Under the guidance of the General Manager, you play a pivotal role in the highly acclaimed service experiences at our restaurant. A team player who excels in a fast-paced high energy environment. We are looking for someone who works hard but also wants to have fun! This is a dynamic and growing company that is looking for likeminded individuals with a strong sense of hospitality and a natural positivity. We offer a competitive salary and a strong culture of development and career growth.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Good written and verbal skills
• Extensive knowledge of restaurant industry
• A true sense of hospitality and service
• Good references
• History of achievements in restaurants
• Flexible schedule
• Task driven individual
• Knowledge of Micros and reservation systems
• Banqueting experience
• Training and development of FOH team
• Inventory and managing supplies
• Input on wine and cocktail lists
• Upholding a culture of hospitality, company values and company vision.
• Developing and upholding a high standard of service
If you are seeking a stimulating and rewarding career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, please email your resume and cover letter to the link below specifying "Restaurant Manager" in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only respond to those selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time