Malone's Taphouse is a fun, lively venue located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Our goal is to create a unique dining or pub experience for all of those who walk in the door. We are looking to expand our amazing team with a FOH Manager, please apply today
We are looking for an individual who is hardworking, passionate, has experience and is willing to take on an exciting challenge. This is the perfect role for someone who is looking for a leadership position in a well-structured yet comfortable team environment.
The administrative side of the position focuses on handling FOH training, understanding the schedule and analyzing the venue/crowd successfully while on shift.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervises day to day function of all employees, facilities, sales, and costs
- Controls and analyzes, on an ongoing basis, the following: guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction, sanitation, and cleanliness.
- Ensures optimal service is being provided while maximizing profit potential
- Ensures proper staffing levels are maintained while balancing quality and sales with daily/seasonal staffing demands
- Ensures enough staff on at all times to provide fast, effective service, generating the maximum possible revenue
What’s in It for You:
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Casual dress code
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Floor Manager and 5 years working in the hospitality industry
- Strong leadership training and teaching skills
- Strong food and beverage product knowledge
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Why work with us
- You will get to work with a team of motivated professionals from different departments within the group, to reach a common goal.
- We promote a work-life balance philosophy, what that means is you will get to enjoy work as much as you will enjoy your personal time.
- Our management team is always encouraged to develop and grow within their department. We will support your career growth and development whenever appropriate.
- A large group of hospitality locations means plenty of career advancements and new roles are available to the right candidate.
Sound Like a Good Fit? Please send your cover letter and resume today!
Familiarize yourself with our brand more by visiting our social media websites:
Malone’s Social Lounge and Taphouse was established in 1998. We take pride in offering one of the biggest, best and freshest craft beer selections in Vancouver and indeed Canada. With our in-house Cicerone, we are on the pulse of what’s new, delicious and trending. Our 38 taps are cleaned regularly to keep the standard of beer at its highest quality and it lets our guests taste the beer how it’s supposed to be tasted.
Alongside our craft beer, we serve the best pub fare that’s designed and overseen by our head chef, Jakub Demeter. Chef Demeter puts his unique touch on typical pub fare that complements our ice cold craft beer.