Founded in 2008, BarChef has been recognized globally as a leader in the cocktail industry. We are looking for a talented host to join our team.
The host provides a prompt and warm reception of all guests and finds suitable seating, while providing other measures of outstanding customer service.
- Provide a great first impression when guests arrive, and a lasting impression as you invite departing guests back for another visit.
- Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude at all time towards guests and fellow team members.
- Ensure you are seating the most desirable tables at all times.
- Anticipate guest transition and the timing of table turns.
- Having a Smart Serve certification is required.
- Welcoming guest upon arrival.
- Seating guests.
- Running cocktails.
- Managing the reservations.
- Taking down wait list names if no tables are available and seating them in a timely manner when ready.
- Provide accurate wait times.
- Perform quality checks as guests depart and thank them for their visit.
- Light bussing Duties.
***Please note the compensation posted on this ad is inclusive of tips***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-40 per week
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
Discounted or free food
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
BarChef isn't just a bar – it's an experience, a journey into the world of avant-garde cocktails and unparalleled creativity. Situated in the heart of Toronto, BarChef has redefined the cocktail scene since opening in 2008, with its pioneering approach to mixology and attention to detail, culminating in an artistic endeavour to challenge convention and elevate the guest experience.View Company