VP of Franchise Sales
Permanent, Full-time role
Base Salary of $60,000 plus Commissions
ActionCOACH Canada is the Canadian division of the world’s largest business coaching company. The organization is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking a Franchise Sales Manager to join the team at their national headquarters in Calgary.
ActionCOACH Canada offers a positive work environment, where you'll be working with other high performers receiving team support, training, and purpose while making a difference in the lives of business owners across the country.
What will you be doing?
As the VP of Franchise Sales you will be:
- Managing a team of Franchise Sales Managers and ensuring their performance in recruiting and certifying new ActionCOACH franchisees;
- Championing the franchisee selection process, including interviewing franchise applicants and assessing their suitability;
- Guiding prospective franchisees through the full sales cycle and assisting prospective franchisees to make a well-informed purchase decision;
- Managing the signing of Franchise Agreements and the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) with candidates as they make their purchasing decision;
- Coordinating and reviewing financial documentation, including obtaining financing for select individuals purchasing an ActionCOACH franchise;
- Creating and implementing sales strategies that lead to additional franchise sales as well as increasing lead generation for our Franchise Sales Managers with the support of the Marketing Department;
- Periodically presenting and hosting events that lead to additional franchise sales (virtual and/or live events); and
- Working closely in cross functional teams to support the growth of the organization.
What qualifies you?
You will have a strong network of existing contacts and have the ability to quickly build new relationships with strategic goals in mind. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to create solutions for prospects that assist them in the decision of purchase an ActionCOACH franchise. This role is all about sales, marketing, and building the ActionCOACH brand. This will be done in a dynamic and fluid environment, and your bonus structure is tied to your ability to hit your sales goals.
The typical elements that aid in the success of a Franchise Sales Manager are the following:
- 10+ years of proven success working in a relationship-based sales environment, specifically in a service-related industry;
- Experience working with franchisees or within the franchise industry;
- The desire to establish results through a commission-earning structure;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and nurture strong, trusting relationships;
- Strong critical thinking skills, sound judgement, and business acumen;
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work well autonomously and within a multi-disciplined team; and
- Demonstrate a keen desire and ability to continually learn and develop new skills.
Successful candidates will also enjoy:
- Benefits program;
- MasterCLASS training in sales, marketing, and other business disciplines;
- Access to ActionCOACH University and full training support;
- An open, continuous-learning environment where professional development and career progression is not just encouraged but lived every day;
- Working with a team of dynamic, driven, high-achieving, close-knit, and fun-loving individuals; and
- High level of autonomy and responsibility.
ActionCOACH Canada is the largest and most reputable business coaching organization in Canada, where business coaching happens to be the second-fastest growing industry in the country. With a history of over 30 years of growth and innovation, ActionCOACH Canada is our new frontier and we anticipate playing a huge role in the Canadian economy, while providing immense levels of value to Canadian businesses and entrepreneurs.
Take this opportunity to apply and work with a group of other high performers to improve the lives of business owners across Canada! We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.