El Compañeros is currently seeking an experienced Sous-chef to join our team. Reporting to the Head Chef, this position will be second in command of the kitchen and ensure quality, efficiency and staff support are maintained on all shifts. More than anything we want someone who drives positivity, promotes quality and consistency, and has strong passion to contribute to the overall success of the restaurant.
We are a family owned restaurant with lots of opportunity for growth and expansion with the benefit of being free of corporate restraints.
- You contribute to a strong culture and are committed to the team.
- You are passionate about quality and professionalism.
- Ability to culture a work environment that fosters staff development
- 1-3+ years industry experience in a Culinary Leadership role
- Proven ability to develop, coach and inspire a high-performing team
- High attention to detail with integrity to product quality assurance
- An ability to build and foster relationships
- High attention to detail