Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Job Description Summary
Midtown seeks a full-time, customer service oriented professional to deliver and maintain a positive and professional image of Midtown to welcome and direct visitors and phone calls while managing administrative support for Management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient, can multi-task and is comfortable being a member of a team. The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position
Tasks & Responsibilities
Client Relations / Communications
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and retailers while managing the front desk, telephone and administration mail/e-mail
- Act as a first point of contact – answer, follow up and/or redirect inquiries to the appropriate departments
- Create and maintain personnel files
- Collect monthly and certified sales reports from tenants. Upload the sales in Excel and MRI.
- Distribute Sales Summaries, Detailed Sales Reports and the Tenant Ranking Reports.
- Consolidate information for all periodic Executive Summary reports from all departments; upload the information to SharePoint within timelines provided.
- Assist with Office Tower leasing administrative duties.
- Keep track of important documents such as customer concern forms, tenant memo tracking, Certificates of Insurance, etc.
- Update the Retail Database (frequently calling tenants to confirm proper contact information).
- Collect and record all cheques and cash received and deposit in the bank.
- Manage the petty cash fund in the Administration office.
- Follow up on unpaid invoices
- Assist with various on-site promotions and events
- Monitoring and keeping current with the shopping centre’s, and its retailer’s, online presence such as; Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Website, etc.
- Communications support for the Marketing Department and Guest Services
- Updating and continuous monitoring of all digital platforms (including property website, corporate website listing, Google business pages, etc.) to ensure store listings and mall hours of operation, among other information, is accurate and consistent.
- Provide support with publishing and maintaining store directory, promotions, and job listings on property website
- Support with donation request communications (i.e. letters of confirmation or regret)
- Completing executive reporting, sections such as: traffic and gift card sales?
- Other marketing support as requested by the Marketing Manager
- Tidy the copy room, boardroom and kitchen, starting and unloading the dishwasher.
- Other administrative duties as required
- Maintain general office supplies and order as requested by departments.
- Complete tasks given by the GM as well as help in other departments when needed.
- Minimum High School Diploma with (preferred) post-secondary diploma/ certificate in administration
- Excellent knowledge of good customer service practices and must display a high level of professionalism at all times
- Strong communications (written & verbal), listening, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with computers (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet), POS system & telephone switchboards
- A ‘can-do,’ ‘hands-on’ attitude with the ability to influence others, manage and implement change initiatives
- Must be able to provide clear criminal background check
- Fast paced office environment in downtown Saskatoon
- Repetitive tasks
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.Cushman & Wakefield s’engage à respecter l’équité en matière d’emploi. Notre objectif est d’offrir un milieu de travail diversifié, inclusif et exempt d’obstacles. Si vous êtes une personne handicapée et que vous avez besoin de recevoir l’offre d’emploi dans un autre format ou d’accéder à toute autre mesure d’adaptation au cours du processus d’embauche, veuillez soumettre votre demande par courriel à email@example.com. Veuillez mentionner le titre de poste et le lieu de travail au moment de communiquer avec nous.