If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Sales Advisor is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Sales Advisor your typical day will impact the following ways:
• Development and implementation of the Community marketing plan.
• Coordination of promotional activities.
• Holds primary responsibility for all sales functions including; lead management, documentation,
reporting, touring/retouring and follow up.
• Create, maintains and grows key relationships in the greater community.
• Manages and reports on changes in the marketplace and competitive intelligence.
• Deliver sales training for Retirement Residence Team.
• 5 years sales experience, preferably in seniors housing or hospitality.
• Excellent customer service skills and knowledge and be able to teach others.
• Able to accommodate evening and weekend work.
• Must present a professional image to the public at all times and be able to represent/promote the residence.
• Good computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, CRM.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Bonus points for having:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Aspira Stonebridge Crossing Retirement Living located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan that offers a warm and friendly atmosphere, contemporary and secure apartments, caring services, outstanding amenities, and a vibrant social life for our residents. A licensed personal care home, Stonebridge Crossing also offers a variety of lifestyle and care options for our residents including independent living, assisted living, short-term stays, and memory care for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia. Whatever your lifestyle choice, you’ll be living in a secure environment and have access to a host of services that allows you to live your lifestyle, your way.View Company