Dishwasher- Restaurant l Catering Kitchen
The Restaurant dishwashers are responsible for the overall cleanliness of the kitchen/entire back of house. As a dishwasher you will be responsible for cleaning dishes, utensils, glassware, pots/pans and all other restaurant surfaces and equipment using proper safety, cleaning and sanitation procedures.
Other duties include:
• Returning clean dishes, utensils, pots/pans in proper storage areas.
• Maintain kitchen work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly manner.
• Sweep and mop floors
• Remove trash, clean garbage cans and area where the garbage is stored for pick up.
• Transfer supplies and equipment between storage work areas
• Assist in the loading and offloading of trucks/vans
• Assist in the cleaning and preparation of various food if needed
• Previous experience as a dishwasher
• Know how to operate different restaurant equipment
• Have a working knowledge of proper restaurant sanitation procedures
• Must have physical stamina to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and be constantly moving.
• If you have experience as a dishwasher in a restaurant, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a Full-time evening position offering 40 + hours/week
Weekend availability is a MUST.