A neo-bistro inspired by regional French flavours and local terroir met with modern culinary expertise and endless curiosity. Stay for a meal, stop in for a glass of wine, or drink and snack late into the evening!
Reporting to the Front of House management team, the HOST is the first and last impression for our guests, and as such, this role should never be undervalued. The HOST is a personal representation of the service and overall brand experience. Whether guests are waiting to be seated, picking up a take-out order, or inquiring about the restaurant, it is the job of the HOST to ensure our guests feel welcomed and appreciated.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create a positive guest experience that begins with a friendly greeting and warm smile
· Accurately take reservations that optimize each service period
· Efficiently maintain and organize restaurant by managing guest flow, maximizing seating capacity and communicating all special requirements to both BOH and FOH
· Escort guests to their table, engage them in conversation and seat them accordingly
· Recognize and acknowledge repeat guests
· Maintain knowledge of menu items, table numbers and server sections
· Assist with take-out orders and ensure orders are prepared as requested
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· 2+ years’ experience in similar high-volume environment
· A positive, energetic outlook and a keen eye for detail
· Enjoys working with people and has a passion for hospitality
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Ability to proactively anticipate guest needs and exceed expectations
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
· Able to work under pressure and excel in a fast-paced environment
· Understands the dynamic of a team working towards the common goal
WHY WORK FOR US?
· Competitive Wages
· Discounts at all Scale Hospitality Group Restaurants
· Corporate Goodlife Fitness Rates
· FUN Team and Culture
· Training, Development and Education Reimbursement
SCALE HOSPITALITY GROUP recognizes its obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and, upon request, will provide accommodation in the recruitment processes to the point of undue hardship.
A neo-bistro inspired by regional French flavours and local terroir met with modern culinary expertise and endless curiosity. Stay for a meal, stop in for a glass of wine, or drink and snack late into the evening.View Company