Job Title: Manufacturing Manager- Agitator Equipment
Location: Richmond, B.C.
A Manufacturing Manager in an agitator company plays a critical role in ensuring the manufacturing operations are controlled by cost, time and quality This role requires a combination of management technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and collaboration with various teams to meet production goals and customer expectations.
As a Manufacturing Manager for Dynamix Agitators Inc, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the manufacturing processes related to agitator equipment. Your primary focus will be on improving production efficiency, product quality, and ensuring the safe operation of manufacturing facilities. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, design engineers, production teams, and quality control, to achieve these objectives.
- Project Management: Manufacturing must be managed through project management fundamentals in order control and service the stakeholders in the company as well as in the supply chain.
- Quality Control: Oversee and perform quality control procedures
- Review Drawings: Review Manufacturing and Engineering Drawings
- Material Management: Manage inventory levels of raw materials and components, ensuring that production lines have the necessary materials to meet production goals while minimizing waste.
- Safety Compliance: Enforce safety protocols and standards in the manufacturing environment, identifying and mitigating potential hazards.
- Equipment Maintenance: Oversee the maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment to minimize downtime and ensure the reliability of production processes.
- Cost Reduction: Identify opportunities for cost reduction through process optimization, waste reduction, and lean manufacturing principles. Research new suppliers.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with design engineers on product design improvements, ensuring manufacturability and cost-effectiveness. Maintain suppler accountability: Cost, Time and Quality.
- Training and Development: Provide training and guidance to production personnel, ensuring that they are skilled in the use of equipment and adherence to safety and quality standards. Hire and maintain manufacturing team.
- Optimize custom designs for Manufacturing: review drawings for Manufacturing, In House and Outsourced. Capable in CAD
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field
- Prior experience in manufacturing engineering, preferably in rotational equipment
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control principles, and safety standards.
- Proficiency in using CAD/CAM software for design and process improvement.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing methodologies and continuous improvement practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong management experience
- Six Sigma certification or Lean Manufacturing certification.
- Strong Management and Project Management in particular.
- MS PROJECT preferred.
We offer attractive compensation, on-the-job training, growth opportunities, and a welcoming work environment with a company culture that recognizes a good sense of humor. If you have the majority of the above qualifications and have strong management experience, we want to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity. We appreciate all candidates; however, we will contact only those qualified to meet our current needs.