Carlino, one of Kitchen Table Restaurant's latest concepts, is looking for a Sous Chef to join the leadership team! Located in the Shangri-La Hotel, this position would help to lead the team in the flawless execution of all menu and food items.
- 1+ years experience in a senior role on a kitchen team in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Team player who builds trust with colleagues and can be relied upon for their honesty and integrity
- Strong work ethic and high standards for quality
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Superior organization skills, attention to detail and cleanliness
- Ability to adhere to company specifications
- Food Safe Level 1
What you can expect from us:
- 50% off food across all Kitchen Table Restaurants and Cafes up to a table of four
- Two weeks paid vacation PLUS statutory holidays off or used as time in lieu
- Ability to bank days and use them as additional paid time off
- Extended health benefits including vision and dental
- A supportive, positive work environment
- Growth and advancement potential
Join the team behind Ask for Luigi, Di Beppe, Pourhouse, Pizzeria Farina, Giovane Caffe & Bacaro, Carlino, Farina a Legna, Motoretta, and more! This is your chance to join an expanding restaurant group with lots of room for growth, development, and advancement.
As an organization, we seek to inspire connection through meaningful hospitality experiences. We are a culture-driven organization defined by our core values and our ideal candidates will exemplify these values as a part of our team by taking ownership, being growth driven, and being humbly confident.
Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
Inspired by the Friuli region of Italy, Carlino pays homage to British Columbia and the similarities it shares with northern Italy – the mountain ranges, forests, lakes and coastal waters. As well as classic Friulian dishes, guests will find specialties from neighbouring regions Trentino and Veneto. Our ever-changing menu includes à la carte choices highlighted by antipasti, pasta, dumplings & risotto, heartier secondi dishes, and the fai tu family-style tasting experience which takes centre stage as a guided journey led by our talented culinary team. An Italian expression that recognizes the skill of the chef by giving them free reign to select your meal, fai tu loosely translates to ‘you pick’.
We are part of Kitchen Table Group, with restaurants including Pourhouse, Ask for Luigi, Di Beppe, Pizzeria Farina, Farina A Legna, Caffe Super Veloce and Giovane Caffe and Bacaro.
This is your chance to join an expanding restaurant group with lots of room for growth, development and advancement. We are a culture-driven organization defined by our core values and our ideal candidates will exemplify these values as a part of our team by displaying passion, focus and humility while being a team player who is happy to bring their unique perspectives and ideas to the table.