To be considered for the position you must include Instagram social media handle in your resume.
The Bottle Service Waitress is responsible for providing guests with a memorable bottle service experience, serving drinks, upselling bottles, bringing in clients, guest retention, promoting the venue, and booking tables on a monthly basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Recommending and selling beverages and bottles to guests
- Serving drinks and occasionally food to guests
- Entering all orders into the Point of Sale (POS) system
- Accepting money and making change when needed
- Assisting the bartender with stocking, inventory, and general cleaning
- Ensuring compliance with BC Liquor Regulations and local alcohol ordinances and the implementation of these ordinances
- Performing cleaning side duties as assigned
- Completing all service paperwork as required
- Supporting waiters and staff in other duties as required
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Excellent customer service and people skills required
- The physical ability to carry medium trays with multiple drinks
- Previous server nightclub or nightclub experience is a bonus
- High energy and stamina are required
- Ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time effectively
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Willingness to work evenings, late nights, and weekends as required
- Ability to read menus, safety documents, etc.
- Must have completed Serving it Right
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk with heavy trays (up to 30 pounds). The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific sensory abilities required by this job include sight, taste, smell, and hearing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to raw meat, moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, hazardous materials, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
Featuring an unique flare where inside will feature 2 different experiences inside. Our main room will feature one of Vancouver's largest LED, lights & sound production ever with special effects enhancing your experience with us. The creation of our unique lounge with the speakeasy style concept will provide a different environment for patrons who want to be in a higher end scale atmosphere with high definition screens. The lounge will have a vast range of Japanese Whiskey selection alongside other higher end liquor which is typically not made available in the night club environment. We will also be the first venue in Canada to accept cryptocurrency for our table services. We dare to be different and our space will incomparable to any in Canada.View Company