Are you hardworking, fun and passionate about hospitality?
Tap & Barrel is hiring servers for our busiest season! We are centrally located in the Olympic Village neighborhood, only a 10 minute walk from the Main Street / Science World Skytrain Station.
Create memories and lifelong friends while working outdoors on a beautiful patio overlooking False Creek!
You’ll also enjoy great perks such as our company wide food discount at 5 locations, a comfortable dress code where tees and sneakers are encouraged, and so much more.
- Minimum 2 years serving experience in a high-volume restaurant.
- Valid Serving it Right certificate
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
We have the following guidelines in place for interviews:
- Please wash and sanitize your hands before entering the restaurant
- We will be seated 6 feet away from each other for the duration of the interview to respect social distancing.
- Please wear a mask the entire time you're inside the restaurant
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume on 86 Network to set up an interview.
We look forward to meeting you!
The first Tap & Barrel, located in the heart of Olympic Village on the False Creek Seawall. If working outdoors on a sun-drenched waterfront patio sounds like your ideal summer, look no further. Our location boasts large lower and upper level patios with unobstructed views of False Creek, Science World, BC Place & Rogers Arena.
PERKS OF WORKING AT TAP & BARREL
• Companywide Food Discount - includes TAPshack, BREWHALL, and Bridges
• Comfortable Dress Code - wear sneakers, jeans, and tees!
• Training + Education
• Fun Work + Team Environment
• Growth Opportunities
We are looking for energetic and hardworking individuals with a strong appreciation for guest service. An ideal team member is passionate about local food and beverages, but ultimately, passionate about people. If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our tribe!