Kitchen Table Restaurants is looking for an Operations Manager to join our growing team.
This role leads and develops location General Managers to build strong internal systems and culture, holding them accountable for their location, with the overall goal of meeting or exceeding the objectives in guest service experience, team development and financial targets. This is inclusive of FOH Labour & Controllables, Revenue Execution, GM Training & Onboarding, System & Routine Execution, Health & Safety Standards, and Location Audits.
Credentials and Experience Preferred
- 5+ Years as a General Manager and 2+ Years of Multi-Unit experience within restaurants
- A passion for hospitality, leadership, and mentorship
- Proven success in controlling cost of goods, labour, and controllables
- Experience with ensuring flawless atmosphere and environment standards and managing the care and maintenance of brick and mortar establishments
- Experience with Italian cuisine and culture is an asset
- Experience with new location openings considered an asset
- Caffe and barista experience considered an asset
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, suppliers, guests, and employees.
- Proficiency in POS Systems (Auphan), Inventory Management Systems (Optimum Control), Employee Scheduling Systems (Push Operations), Google Workspace
- Serving it Right
- Food Safe Level 1
- First Aid Certification is an asset.
What you can expect from us:
- Company-wide discount off food across all Kitchen Table Restaurants and Cafes up to a table of four
- Two weeks paid vacation PLUS statutory holidays off or used as time in lieu
- Ability to bank days and use them as additional paid time off
- Extended health benefits including vision and dental
- A supportive, positive work environment
- Growth and advancement potential
Join the team behind Ask for Luigi, Di Beppe, Pourhouse, Pizzeria Farina, Giovane Caffe, Bacaro, Carlino, Farina a Legna, Motoretta, and more! This is your chance to join an expanding restaurant group with lots of room for growth, development, and advancement.
As an organization, we seek to inspire connection through meaningful hospitality experiences. We are a culture-driven organization defined by our core values and our ideal candidates will exemplify these values as a part of our team by taking ownership, being growth driven, and being humbly confident.
Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
Kitchen Table is a local, independent restaurant group in Vancouver with a focus is on creating memorable experiences for our guests through food and service. Our restaurants include Pourhouse, Ask For Luigi, Di Beppe, Pizzeria Farina, Farina A Legna, Carlino, Caffe Super Veloce and Giovane Caffe and Bacaro.
We offer a supportive, empowering work environment where there is ample opportunity to grow and advance and are looking for people who share our values and have a passion for hospitality to join us at the table.