We are currently hiring for part-time and full-time Dishwashers at Cactus Club Cafe Yaletown.
A Dishwasher at Cactus Club Cafe is the heartbeat of the kitchen who builds a strong foundation to create a successful career in the culinary industry.
• Passionate about food and cooking with a willingness to learn
• Versed in food safety to ensure the highest standards are executed
• A hard worker driven to achieve individual, team and company goals
• Eager to learn the process of operating a busy kitchen
• Hold ourselves to the highest standard as a Platinum member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, a Top Employer for Young People, and one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
• Offer flexible scheduling and discounted shift meals
• Provide experience in food costing and working with complex ingredients to create a variety of dishes
• Provide an unbeatable business education through carefully crafted training such as a mentorship program, Cactus University, and Red Seal support
• Ensure you work with a FUN team! Check us out on Instagram @LifeAtCactus
Cactus Restaurant Ltd. is one of the fastest-growing and highest-performing restaurant groups in Canada. With a menu created by Executive Chef Rob Feenie, Cactus Club Cafe offers the best in modern Canadian Cuisine using local, fresh ingredients served in a vibrant, contemporary setting. Proudly Canadian owned and operated, Cactus Club Cafe has 31 restaurants and is currently experiencing its largest growth since opening its doors in 1988.
Cactus Club Cafe is passionate about hiring the best and developing our people to their highest potential. We create leaders at every level of our organization and the potential for career growth is limitless as we continue to expand across the country.View Company