Posted 22 days ago
Busy downtown patio on the waterfront!
Want to be where all the summer action is?
☀️Cottage in the city vibe
🍻Craft Beer & Artisan Food
☀️THE best waterfront view in the city
Amsterdam BrewHouse is THE place to work this summer! Do you have a passion for craft beer, great food, and meeting new people? Come be yourself, have fun, work hard and make money! Amsterdam BrewHouse is a team-oriented atmosphere where you are able to be successful and make some great friends while doing so.
We are now hiring:
• Our training process is quickly expedited so you can get to working ASAP!
• Staff incentives, annual staff parties, and constant recognition for success.
• Great staff discounts – not only in the restaurant but at our retail store as well!
• Performance-based scheduling.
• A management team that works for you, and supports you every shift.
• Great money, awesome teammates.
• Wages are hourly plus gratuities.
Amsterdam BrewHouse, 245 Queens Quay West, South Building.
Please apply online now or come see us and bring your resume! We look forward to meeting you!
Date Available: March 4th, 2019
Compensation: Wages are hourly plus gratuities.
Other Positions: Busser, Host(ess)
Requirements: Smart Serve
Contact Name: Andre Grace Estrella
Contact Position: Assistant General Manager
Where locally crafted beer meets fresh artisan food.
A 14,000-square-foot waterfront restaurant and retail venue, where craft beer and delectable food come together. Situated on the water's edge, Amsterdam BrewHouse is the perfect spot to enjoy the lakeside feel of the cottage, while staying in the city with a backdrop of Toronto's iconic skyline.
Come to work every day in a historic building in the heart of the Harbourfront community. While working on our patio, listen to the roars from the crowds cheering on our Toronto Blue Jays! There is no better view in the city, and no better team to work with!