Posted 19 days ago
JOEY Restaurants has been delivering an irresistible dining experiences within a fun and lively setting since 1992 and currently operate in over 35 locations throughout BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Washington State and California.
For our Partners, life at JOEY is different. And we’re proud of that. All the key words apply – you know the ones: fast-paced, driven, dedicated, full of potential – but we like the word hungry. We are Canada’s leader in premium casual dining after all. Our menu is a globally inspired mix of our favorites from around the world. Hand-picked – like everything in our restaurants – for our guests. So, what does all this mean for you? It means if you’re looking for a place to start your career or meet your potential, we’d like to meet you.
As a Guest Service Team Member at JOEY
You were hand selected by your Guest Services Manager because you have a high level of care, are always polished and exude professionalism. You are now part of an elite guest service team, consisting of professionals who are constantly working to impact every guest in the restaurant through hospitality and a seamless guest experience. You love taking care of people and making them feel at home or making them feel like a celebrity as you read situations well. You are a leader on the floor and set a strong example for the ones around you. You are the eyes and ears of the building.
Our guest service team plays a key role in creating the guest experience. They are professional, have a mature presence, and the ability to develop instant rapport with each guest. The goal is simple to make every guest feel special and unique. They deliver a highly orchestrated, totally seamless and personalized guest experience that is unmistakably JOEY.
• A passion for learning, and teaching others new skills about hospitality practices and leadership.
• Proven expertise in leadership and development of people.
• A strong problem solver with an insatiable desire to impact performance.
• Exceptional relationship building and communication skills.
• Ability to build a strong team of talented individuals.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and is open to You hate standing still for too long and want to grow your skills and your drive your career.
• Humility coupled with a good sense of humor.
• JOEY Restaurants is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer