We’re hiring Management & Service Leaders at Townhall Public House Maple Ridge.
Apply online or in person at our Hiring Fair on January 15th from 1-4pm!
Be a part of the fastest growing hospitality company in British Columbia as recognized by Business in Vancouver. We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. While our exciting growth plan will create unlimited opportunity, you will be the one controlling your hospitality journey within our organization. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted staff, many of whom have been working with us for years. Our people are fun-loving, quick-witted, warm, hardworking, involved in the community and easy to strike up a conversation with.
Job Title: Server, Bartender and Management
Hours and shifts may vary. Includes working evenings, weekends and holidays.
– Exceptional understanding of The Joseph Richard Groups mission statement, philosophy and service standards
– Completed Food & Beverage testing
– Shows an ability to lead and take initiative
– Previous industry experience is appreciated but not required
– Minimum of 1 year in related position as Food & Beverage Server and/or Bartender
– Competitive within the industry
– Medical & Dental Benefits for eligible employees
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André “Joseph” Bourque and Ryan “Richard” Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people-loving staff.
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.