Posted 10 days ago
The Maintenance team at Casa Loma is currently looking to hire a highly motivated individual as a Handyman. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
• 5+ years of experience
• Proven work experience in the field with a focus on activities i.e. dry walling, flooring, framing, lighting, carpentry, roofing, plastering, painting, electrical, plumbing, insulating, finishing, trimming, and casing etc.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Reliability and dependability reflected in strong communication skills and work ethic.
• Familiar with building maintenance, air filters, plugged drains, and best practices for safety consciousness.
• Driver's license with a clean record is an asset
• Able to operate scissor lift, articulating boom and bobcat
• Must be able to squat, bend over, kneel, and lift heavy objects (-50 lbs.) as required
• Assist in set up/tear down of décor at various times throughout the year
• Must be available to work days, evenings, and weekends
• Must be able to legally work in Canada
Casa Loma welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time
Date Available: November 25th, 2019
Compensation: TBD based on Experience
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Hiring Manager
For over three decades the Liberty Entertainment Group, led by Nick Di Donato, has been redefining Toronto and Miami’s restaurant, nightlife and special event experience. As developers and operators of numerous landmark establishments the Liberty Entertainment Group has become recognized as one of the most successful and innovative companies in the industry.
Liberty Entertainment Group continues to gain success and acknowledgment for developing an impressive roster of unique venues. These venues include Toronto’s premier special event facilities; Casa Loma, Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex and Rosewater Room. Liberty Entertainment Group is also responsible for the development of Toronto’s most prolific restaurants including BlueBlood Steakhouse, Don Alfonso 1890, Xango – a new concept with Claudio Aprile opening in summer 2019 and three Cibo Wine Bar locations (King West, Yonge St and Yorkville), as well as the city’s most vibrant nightlife space – Arcane. In addition, Liberty Entertainment Group operates several international properties including the Coral Gables Country Club and Cibo Wine Bar in Coral Gables, Florida.
With over 500,000 square feet of hospitality space, the Liberty Entertainment Group caters to a diverse clientele of upwards of 1.75 million people per year including A list celebrities, sports personalities and industry leaders.