Kick-start your career with a selection of entry-level jobs in Canada on 86network.com. Whether this is your first foray into the job market or you are looking for the next opportunity for your chosen career path, we have you covered.
Browse our updated entry-level career listings across Canada in major cities such as Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary. Whether you are a local resident or are planning to emigrate, it is easy to search and apply for various entry-level jobs. Manage your entry-level job applications all in one place through your own account and make your job search quick and painless.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to work in our member bar. The ideal candidate will have experience creating classic cocktails as well as pouring wine and draft beer.
Responsibilities may include:
• Interact with customers, take orders for food and beverage service
• Prepare and serve alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages and assist with food service when needed
• Check customers’ identification and confirm they are members and meet legal drinking age requirements
• Assist in restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies
• Cleaning of workstation and all storage areas including fridges and freezers and cleaning of dishes/glassware/utensils & equipment, maintaining temperature logs as required
• Stay member focused and provide an excellent overall experience
• Performing other duties as assigned or directed
• Cash handling and reporting
• Comply with all food and beverage policies ®ulations
• Must possess current Serving It Right and FoodSafe certificates.
• 1 to 2 years experience
• Ability to lift 30lbs
• Ability to work cohesively as a team
• Punctual and reliable
• Able to assist other staff as needed.
• Evening, weekend and holiday work as required.