Join Canada’s bustling tourism industry by applying for one of the many hotel jobs in Toronto, Vancouver or Calgary. Find job opportunities for some of the Canada’s most luxurious hotels including Marriott International, The Ritz-Carlton, Delta Hotels, and Sheraton Hotels. Browse through customer-service jobs that include concierge and front-desk positions to back-of-house and serving jobs.
From boutique hotels to family-friendly accommodations, there’s never a dull moment when you work in a hotel in Canada. Welcome thousands of national and international tourists as you meet people from all over the world and help them see the best of what Vancouver has to offer.
Casual/ On-Call| Flexible schedule|
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic Chef De Partie for our Mulberry PARC in Burnaby.
Chef De Partie Responsibilities:
- Prepare meals in accordance with the established menus and standards for portion control and quality plate presentation;
- Provide creative input to menus, food preparation methods and special event menus;
- Receive and put away all food and supplies, doing so in a safe and efficient manner;
- Ensure the kitchen operates at the highest level of sanitation and safety;
- Step into a leadership role when required.
Chef De Partie Skills and Experience:
- Formal training together with 3 years of experience in a similar position– Red Seal an asset;
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English with others;
- Successfully completed Food Safe I and WHMIS;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and provide leadership when required;
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and use good judgment;
If you’re seeking a meaningful opportunity that gives you a higher purpose and enhances the lives of seniors, say hello to a career at PARC Retirement Living. We’re proud to offer a work environment that fosters growth, team commitment, service excellence and respect for all.
Perks of the job:
- We're a Living Wage Certified employer
- Receive financial support to enhance your skills
- Enjoy meaningful work
- Enjoy flexible shifts and no late nights