View and apply to some of the best part time jobs in Canada across the restaurant, tourism and retail industries. Search 86network.com for part time jobs at some of the leading restaurants in Canada, including JOEY Restaurants, Cactus Club Cafe, Earls Kitchen + Bar, Browns Socialhouse, plus many more.
Part time jobs are a great fit for students or those who like to work multiple jobs. The restaurant industry offers not only a flexible work schedule but the opportunity to maximize your earnings through tips. Plus, part time jobs in the hospitality industry can easily turn into full time careers when your schedule opens up.
• Passionate about food
• Hard working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
We are looking for the following positions:
Weekend cook day and night
The john B Pub has been a part of the community for over forty years; we are a family at the John B and are always looking for new members to join it!
Please apply with a resume via email or in person between 2 and 5 pm. We look forward to meeting you!
Anyone who has stopped by the John B for lunch, to unwind after work, watch the game or make a night of it can tell you, we truly offer something special. Boasting the largest back bar in BC with over 465 different spirits, one of the most impressive draught selections in the province with 86 different taps, live music 4 nights a week featuring the best local bands & DJs, and a unique spin on upscale bar food; we truly have something for everyone.View Company