Search for your next retail job opportunity in Canada on 86network. Get connected to the latest job postings in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary and many other big cities across the country.
Discover new retail opportunities in some of the country’s most well-known shopping centres. Whether you are looking for entry-level positions or want to find your next career opportunity be sure to add a job alert or come back often for new jobs.
The Cash Administration Officer is the leader of the office in the location and responsible for all day-to-day office operations and ensuring compliance of all Municipal, Provincial and Federal regulations.
The Cash Administration Officer must consistently provide leadership, continue to develop and foster team spirit. Must be prepared at all times to represent the brand and maintain a professional environment.
The Cash Administration Officer reports to the Finance Manager and works closely with the Cannabis Retail Manager of the location.
The Cash Administration Officer is responsible for all financial reporting and overall organization of the office. This is a part-time position within a legal adult-use/recreational retail cannabis located in Ottawa, Ontario.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Manage and report on all store financial activities at different venues (commuting necessary)
● Daily reconciliation of floats, credit cards, and cash
● Creating and maintaining filing system
● Ensure office supply levels are stocked and order as necessary
● Ensure office is presentable, clean and organized at all time
● Reports to the Finance Team and Retail Manager
● Drive and maintain the operational excellence within the office, troubleshooting to remedy issues
● Demonstrate strong time management and organization skills
● Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, provincial and municipal legislation
● Basic accounting skills
● Proficient with Excel, Suite, and Gmail
● Ability to plan, prioritize and organize
● Ability to work independently and be self-motivated while still working in a team environment
● Ability to adapt to a busy, shared environment
● Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
● Strong commitment to weekend employment and punctuality
● Must pass any and all required background checks
Hobo is a modern retailer of recreational cannabis in BC and Ontario. Our aim is to make the cannabis buying experience disarming, compassionate and human. We were publicans first by virtue of two decades experience in hospitality as Donnelly Group, running public houses, cocktail clubs and barbershops. Our DNA is rich with an affinity for culture, authentic service attitude and a relentless pursuit of remarkable products.View Company